2010年1月6日 星期三

task14

1. I like the weekly writing prompts a lot because most of them are interesting, like task 3 and 11, and inspirational, such as task 1, 6 and 9 which broaden my knowledge. But still one or two of them are kind of boring or weird for me to write about, like task 4 which I spent much time understanding what the film is trying to convey. I think all of the tasks are related to my life: tasks like 1, 6 and 9 are good lessons for me to cultivate my value and ability, such as thinking critically in task 1 and the famous motto in task 6: “experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.” Task 4 introduces me the way American students learn and task 5 and 11 then help me review the way we learn in our class. And task 2 and 3 show me the information of mental sickness and give me a chance to share my thoughts towards that. Every task is meaningful for me and I got lots of fun when writing them. For the suggestion, I think we can try to read news of all kinds such as science or art-related and write some reflection.

2. I think both ways are okay for me because it’s good to share and read from others. But I’m wondering the same questions as Jenny that if there are more than two people, will the discussion and sharing become complicated and chaotic?

3. My problems might not all be relevant to the technical ones. First, I totally misunderstood the rule of writing tasks at the beginning of this activity that I thought my partner and I had to take turns to read each one’s blog every other week, and therefore I posted some tasks on my blog. In addition, the link of my blog I gave didn’t work successfully. Fortunately, I corrected it in time and so others can read my writings at last. I’m grateful to professors and T.A. for reminding me.

4. I’m always surprised by the exquisite and attractive layout, including cute words and various pictures. The project website is clear and orderly that I can find related information on it, which is friendly enough. Most of the tasks with beautiful pictures are shown with the sources, while some of them are not which I think may be worked on.

5. I used to write journals without specific topics given by teachers in my freshman and sophomore years. Unlike those traditional journals I wrote, this blog activity with clear and different tasks inspires me a lot by offering me an opportunity to read more and think more. Originally this activity looked the same as the old way to write journals and I was not so interested in it; but after so many practices I was motivated to find more useful resources to support my writings and eventually what I got is more than expected. And of course it’s good to have a new friend, Jenny! I can know how others think and what happen to others by reading your writings.

6. If I could start over, I would have done all the tasks on time and had more interaction with Jenny!

沒有留言:

張貼留言