2010年1月5日 星期二

task13

 First of all, I’m grateful for your kind admiration, Jenny. It’s a big encouragement for me to know you like my sharing because I really love to share and sometimes I’m afraid that it’s too much for one topic. So, thank you for your praise!
Some of my views are similar to yours, Jenny. Since it’s a writing activity between key pals which is also viewed as journals, my suggestions for grading our performance would be based on 1) the interaction and 2) writing skills. First of all, the interaction for partners is a big point and the main goal for this task, and therefore, how we communicate and exchange our opinions may be one of the grading standards. Another aspect related to the interaction must be punctuality. We should upload the tasks on time to offer each other some time to produce the opinions. Writing skills showing in the “content” as you mention, are important for this activity such as information, which reveals how much we know about the topics and whether we write deeply enough or not for the tasks. Also, the way we develop the paragraphs should be one of the points. For example, do the writings overlap or does the author just writes it chronologically without any points. The last one would be word-choosing, which might also have the possibility to influence the grade.
I grade myself 7 for the whole work. According to my suggestions, the grading standards include interactions and writing skills. About the interaction part, I didn’t do it very well that I had less communication with my partner, Jenny. And I often uploaded my writing tasks after the due days. However, on the other hand, I spent plenty of time researching some related information online for the background and examples like task three about Britney Spears and task nine about 草莓族. Also, I develop the paragraphs by the outline in order to make it fluently and logically. Finally, as a junior student majoring in English, I learned to use different vocabulary on my writing to avoid repetition.
I grade my partner, Jenny, 8.5 for the entire task. I like the experiences and point of views you shared on the writing, like you once attended the videoconference program in high school which I’ve never heard before and so it’s fresh and informative for me. I’m also glad that sometimes we share the same opinions on the tasks. About the punctuality, I think we can put more efforts on it together! Haha! However, like what you suggested in the task for self evaluation, I think you can spend some time reading more related information about the tasks through all kinds of resources, such as the Internet which is your favorite, to develop more on your writings and also share with me! Thank you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言